Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting
Currently, we are in search of a Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting to join our team!
Under the direction of the Corporate Controller, the Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting is responsible for financial reporting and compliance and cash flow monitoring and forecasting.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly/quarterly financial statements, Management Discussion & Analysis (MD&A) and Accounting memos.
- Presentation of the financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Completion of all compliance matters in connection with Rohit Group including taxation and financial compliance.
- Preparation of year-end audit and review documents and analytics.
- Assist in managing correspondence with external auditors relating to the year-end audit and review.
- Assist in development and production of corporate presentations relating to operating performance, as required.
- Assist in development, implementation and maintenance of corporate budget.
- Development of policies and procedures to document and implement appropriate internal controls.
- Assistance in the development and implementation of the internal audit function.
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to the industry.
- Assist with monitoring and managing daily cash flow requirements.
- Assist with cash flow forecasting and capital planning.
- Compilation and administration of all due diligence and condition precedent items as required
- CA/CMA/CGA designation or close to completion.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience relating to financial reporting and analysis.
- Residential construction experience is considered an asset.
- Consideration will be given to candidates that bring extensive experience in lieu of educational designations.
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline orientated environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills with an emphasis on attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience using NewStar would be considered an asset.
Why Rohit Group?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Discounted rate at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career…look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent to:
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.