Customer Care Manager
Currently, we are in search of a Customer Care Manager to join our Edmonton team!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct customer inspections and walkthroughs as per company standards as required.
- Discuss warranty items and notify Technicians of potential concerns with client.
- Follow-up on the warranty performance of trades.
- Customer contact as required for conflict resolution.
- Report deficient performance of trades to the Customer Care Manager
- General administration of documents.
- Supervise Warranty Technicians & Warranty Coordinators including scheduling of them, and trades as necessary.
- Review all reporting for all warranty work to Customer Care Manager.
- Approve Purchase Orders for warranty work.
- Investigating and reviewing all invoices for trades.
- Manage warranty technicians day to day activities driving the following results:
- Turn-around of warranty work across the business
- Closed loop follow-up with customer ensuring completion and customer satisfaction
- Professionalism and tact in personal presentation with customers
- Control warranty expenditures
- Attend all ANHW related customer visits
- Build strong working relationships with ANHW reps
- Track and report with administrative help average turnaround time, average expenditures/unit, problems/trade, problems/category, drive improvement in all
- Manage day to day activities of warranty coordinators driving the following results:
- Accurate and complete record keeping in the Newstar System
- “Sunset Rule”
- Create a team environment
- Weekly training sessions with construction team and warranty techs
- Research and report on new, innovative, and cost effective materials and construction practices
- Review/ approve all warranty expenditures up to set dollar limit, above limit review with Customer Care Manager
- Experience in residential construction.
- Experience managing and motivating a high functioning team of staff members
- Knowledge of building code and safety code requirements.
- Basic knowledge of Alberta New Home Warranty policies.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate with various clients.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Why Rohit Group?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short term and Long term disability
- 100% Employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Discounted rate at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to:
Kira Bocian, Human Resources Manager
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted