Construction Site Technician
Currently, we are in search of a full-time, permanent, Construction Site Technician to join our Edmonton team!
Reporting to the Site Superintendent, the Construction Site Technician is responsible for the quality control of all homes constructed in a project as well as general site maintenance and cleanup as needed.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality control of all homes constructed in a project.
- Follow through of building code and corporate safety requirements on all sites.
- General labour functions such as site cleanup and maintenance as needed.
- Perform touch ups and repairs on deficiencies left by trades.
- Carpentry work that falls outside of the scope of work of vendors.
- Back-up for the Site Superintendent.
- Other related duties as required.
- 1+ years’ experience in residential construction.
- Completion of vocational training in carpentry is an asset.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of building code and safety code requirements.
- Basic carpentry experience.
- Communication skills.
Why Rohit Group?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Discounted rate at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career…look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent to:
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.